Pressure Sensitive Adhesives and Laminates
A crucial component of many custom gaskets is the application of pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) to allow for peel-and-stick capabilities. This often saves time and money when it comes to assemblies by ensuring the gaskets will stay in place.
Die Cut Technologies provides in-house PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) applications as part of our vertical integration. We are a 3M Preferred Converter, and we also provide PSA from other manufacturers such as Adchem and Mactac. There are wide varieties of adhesives available to meet any specifications that our clients need.
Die Cut Adhesive Variations Include:
- Acrylic adhesives for high-temperature gaskets
- Recommendations: 3M 467MP, 3M 9485PC
- Acrylic adhesives for low-temperature gaskets
- Recommendations: Many options available
- Silicone-based adhesives for extreme temperature ranges
- Recommendations: 3M 9731
- Repositionable adhesives for difficult-to-place parts
- Recommendations: Adchem 8311, 3M 9415
- EMI Shielding adhesives
- Recommendations: 3M 9713, 3M 9719
- FDA adhesives
- Recommendations: 3M VHB 4943, 3M VHB 4959, Mactac 711 VHP
- And more!
We keep several adhesives in stock for fast application so we can still maintain a quick turnaround time. This makes it possible for us to still provide rapid prototyping even if the parts need an adhesive back applied. We keep enough of the more common adhesives on hand for full production runs as well.
DCT has the capability to apply PSA to practically any part that needs it, to the total surface or within a specified range, and can cut the PSA to the same size and shape or can do kiss cutting to leave the liner intact.
Our expert team is here to help with any project you have that requires adhesives. If you have any questions or would like a quote for your adhesive-back custom gasket, contact us today, and we will be in touch within 24 hours.