Die Cut Technologies has partnered with many of the top materials manufacturers in the world in order to provide our clients with a vast array of materials to meet their needs, ensuring that we use the highest quality/best value material for every project, every time.
These materials allow us to make custom products for a variety of industries, including medical, electronic, aerospace, and transportation. Our in-house specialists will help you choose which material is best for your specific product and application.
Contact us today to get started.
Our Materials and Applications
- Teflon/PTFE: Medical, high temperature, chemical resistance
- Viton: Flexible, high temperature, chemical resistance
- Silicone: Resistance to heat and cold, electronics, medical
- Kapton, Polyimide: Insulator, electronics
- Elastomers: Flexible, low cost, electronics, medical
- Plastics, Acrylics: a wide range of applications
- Graphite: High-temperature environments, high-pressure environments
- Nomex: High-temperature environments
- Cork Composites: Flexible sealing, flame resistant
- EMI/RFI Shielding, Monel mesh: Electronics
- Foil laminations: Electronics
- Poron foam: Medical, vibration isolation
- Adhesive-back rubber: Medical
- Open & Closed cell foam and sponge: Medical, sound, and insulation
- Custom materials: Per client specifications
At Die Cut Technologies, we understand the value of our clients’ time and make it a priority to specialize in everything you need so that we are your one-stop-shop from prototype to production. Our material converting capabilities include:
- cutting and slitting rolls and sheets to size
- laminating and adding adhesives
- kiss cutting
If you are looking for an ISO-9001 certified company that works with the highest quality materials and provides top-notch customer service, contact us for a free quote within 24 hours.