Industrial Gasket Materials
Die Cut Technologies has partnered with and is a preferred fabricator and distributor for many of the world’s best materials manufacturers in order to provide our clients with a vast array of materials to meet their needs, ensuring that we use the highest quality/best value material for every project, every time.
These materials allow us to make custom products for a variety of industries, including industrial pumps, power generation, green energy, medical, electronic, aerospace, and transportation. Our in-house specialists will work with your engineers to recommend choices of which material is best for your specific product and application.
Contact us today to get started.
Our Materials and Applications
- Kevlar Fiber: Composites, Beater add materials
- Cork and Rubber: Composite blends
- Teflon/PTFE: solids, expanded, and films
- Viton: Solid and foam for high temperature, chemical resistance
- Silicone: Solid, foams, and laminates
- Rubber/ Elastomers: Neoprene, Buna, EPDM, Red SBR, and blends
- Plastics, Acrylics: a wide range of applications
- Graphite: High-temperature environments, high-pressure environments
- Cork Composites: Flexible sealing, flame resistant
- Urethane closed-cell foam: Medical, vibration Isolation
- Adhesive-back rubber: Medical, assemblies
- Open & Closed cell foam and sponge: Medical, sound control, and Insulation
- Custom materials: Per client specifications
At Die Cut Technologies, we understand the value of our clients’ time and make it a priority to specialize in everything you need so that we are your one-stop-shop from prototype to production. Our material converting capabilities include:
- cutting and slitting rolls and sheets to size
- laminating and adding adhesives
- kiss cutting
If you are looking for an ISO-9001 certified company that works with the highest quality materials and provides top-notch customer service, contact us for a free quote within 24 hours.