Die Cutting Services
Die cutting is an efficient and cost-effective way to high-quality parts in virtually any size or quantity. The equipment used for die cutting services allows you to achieve uniformity and precision in your parts, from simple designs to complex pieces requiring specific radii and extremely tight tolerances.
Your Full-Service Solution for Precision Die Cutting Services
Since 1961, Die Cut Technologies has specialized in custom die cutting services for manufacturers and OEMs. Our rapid prototyping allows our clients to get what they want when they want it. We are an SDB-Minority Owned Business and highly acclaimed by our clients.
State-of-the-art converting equipment fabricates custom die-cut parts of exceptional quality from an endless variety of non-metallic materials. Our plant has various presses from 5 tons to 100 tons, capable of handling any custom die-cut order in a timely fashion.
In addition to precision die cutting, we offer value-add services, including concurrent design engineering, custom assembly, kitting, Kan-Ban Inventory Management, and prototyping. Consider us a one-stop-shop, vertically integrated for all of your custom die cutting and gasket production requirements. Contact us to get started today with a FREE quote within 24 hours!
- Complete die cutting services to handle your project from concept to completion
- High-speed presses for small parts and large format presses for parts up to 72”
- In-house material specialists with extensive industry and application expertise, including medical, electronics, and aerospace
- CNC quick changeover runs for projects requiring faster turnaround
- Ability to handle any size project, from rapid prototypes to high-volume runs
- Comprehensive material conversion capabilities, including kiss-cutting on adhesive back
A Demonstrated Commitment to Quality
World-class quality management systems and processes ensure precision and quality from design to production. This commitment to quality has earned us many Preferred Supplier Awards and recognition from Medtronic, Covidien, United Technologies, GM, Sundstrand, and Honeywell. With expertise in manufacturing for electronics, aerospace, and medical markets, you can trust our team to produce parts to the most stringent industry standards.
- Class 100,000 cleanroom die-cutting to serve the medical device and electronic industries
- ISO-9001, TS-16940, and MIL-I-45208A Certified
- ITAR Compliant and aligned with AS9100
We Offer High-Quality Die Cutting Services for All Industries
We pride ourselves on providing exemplary customer service through every stage of your project. Whether you need standard die cutting services, laser cutting, or digital cutting, we have the right solution for your project. See why some of the largest companies worldwide use and trust Die Cut Technologies for their die cutting needs.Submit your RFQ and get a response within 24 hours! Our team looks forward to working with you!