Precision Die Cutting Capabilities
Precision Die Cutting Services
Custom Laser Cutting Services
Clean Room Precision Die Cutting Services
Digital Precision Die Cutting Services
Kitting, Assembly, and Packaging
Gasket Prototyping Services
Prototype and Gasket Manufacturing
Since 1961, The Northglenn Colorado division of JBC Technologies (formerly Die Cut Technologies) has continuously added innovative converting capabilities of non-metallic materials to stay on the cutting edge in meeting our customers’ requirements. We use various types of precision die cut presses to manufacture gaskets to your specifications, ranging from large format machines that can cut tabletop-sized parts to high-speed automated presses for large volume production of smaller parts.
High-Speed Precision Die Cutting Solutions
Our high-speed precision die cutting services are designed for prototypes through production; rapid prototypes are made with digital (die-less) cutting to assist our customers’ engineers in proof of concept and parts validation. We then perform full production gasket manufacturing on whichever precision die cut press best meets the part size being cut and the type of material being converted.
Why Work With The Northglenn Colorado division of JBC Technologies (formerly Die Cut Technologies)
It’s our goal to deliver high-value products while providing exceptional customer service. When you choose us for precision die cutting services and gasket manufacturing, you can expect:
- Fast response: Cost and timeframe are perhaps the most significant deciding factors in a project. We respond to your RFQ within 24 hours with a detailed quote, so you can make decisions quickly.
- Quick delivery: Depending on the product and prototype, we can turn your project around in a few days—not a few weeks.
- Expertise: Decades of industry knowledge help us assess your design and application to determine the best material for your project. We can also help you save money by finding comparable materials at a lower cost than a competitor.
- Value & Quality: Less material waste means better value for our customers. Using the right precision die cut presses for your design, we cut high-end materials to precision while achieving the best material yield. We also hold ISO-9001 and ISO/IATF 16949 certifications to ensure quality.
Engineering and Materials Expertise Help You Get the Best Results
The Northglenn Colorado division of JBC Technologies (formerly Die Cut Technologies) uses precision die cut presses to fabricate quality parts for users across various industries, including electronics, medical, and aerospace. We have experience working with an endless variety of non-metallic materials, including rubber, foam, fiber, plastics, laminates, silicone, thermal & conductive, Teflon, Viton, Poron, and more!
Our capabilities include concurrent engineering to make design recommendations in parts for the best value in form, fit, and function. If engineering is not required, we will manufacture parts to print.
Value-Added Services to Complete Your Precision Die Cutting Project
Other value-added capabilities include laminating materials, adding adhesive, laser cutting and etching, clean-room production, kiss cutting, rapid prototyping, digital die-less cutting, kitting, assembly, packaging, and Kan-Ban Inventory Management. All of these value-added services were strategically designed to assure quality parts, delivered on time, providing you with a comprehensive, one-stop, low-cost solution for precision die cutting services.
Precision Die Cutting Services & Capabilities
- Precison Die Cutting Services: Flatbed, Large & Small
- Laser Cutting: Etching/Engraving, Kiss Cutting
- Material Conversion: ISO 9001 Certified for Medical & Electronic Parts
- Clean Room: Medical & Electronic Parts and Packaging
- Digital Cutting: Digital Die-less, Flash Cut, CNC Routing
- Kitting & Assembly: 3PL/Kan-Ban/Contract Assembly
Get A Quote on Precision Die Cutting Services within 24 Hours!
The Northglenn Colorado division of JBC Technologies (formerly Die Cut Technologies) has over 50 years of prototype and gasket manufacturing experience and is your go-to solution for gaskets and converted material projects. From the medical industry to industrial to aerospace, we work with startups to world class manufacturers across the globe to manufacture high-quality parts. We deliver the high-quality laser cutting and precision die cutting services you need and quick turnaround to keep your project on track.
To receive a quote today, please fill out the Request For Quote form and we will contact you within 24 hours.